Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

athletics day

 Hello viewers. Today I will be telling you about athletics day. I was doing kind of good in long jump, it was the only one I think I got a place. I had good passion. I enjoyed all the athletics. My aim is to do better next year. All the things we did was long jump, high jump, discus, jump, leaps and sprints.  The best I liked was long jump.what is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.